• Are Patents Impeding Medical Care and Innovation? ER Gold et al., PLoS Med 7(1): e1000208. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1000208
• Global strategy and plan of action on public health, innovation and intellectual property. 61st World Health Assembly. WHA 61.21. May 2008
• The Critical Role of Academic Licensing in Promoting Global Social Responsibility. AE Effort & AJ Stevens. Unpublished. Global Socially Resonsible Licensing Article A. Stevens-2.pdf
• Public health, innovation and intellectual property rights. Report of the Commission on Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation, and Public Health. WHO. 2006.
• Public–Private Management of Intellectual Property for Public Health Outcomes in the Developing World: The Lessons of Access Conditions in Research and Development Agreements. IPPH. Report by A Taubman. 2004.